Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And Continuing on the Trend Setting Theme...

Katie is developing her own sense of style...

Her hat was much admired in Sherborne yesterday!
Mr Boden had delivered some clothing that morning. They weren't right. Katie very kindly, on seeing my sad face piped up "Don't worry mummy, you can grown into them!" Unfortunately it was the Opposite problem and mummy's not counting on shrinking any further fast.
So we headed into Sherborne and I dared to try a bit of a clothes shop for ME with Both girls in tow. Well, Katie wowed the ladies in the shop.. I'm browsing through the clothes rails of the (rather posh but not too posh) shop. A little voice behind me pipes up "Mummy, I think you should try THESE ones on, they'd suit you!" and turn round to see Katie with a small pile of random tops picked up from the display at the front of the shop! The 3 sales ladies (and shop not busy at all) all thought it very cute and amusing, so we stayed and tried on various things. At which point Daisy decided it was her turn and escaped out from under the changing room door, whilst I was in my undies! Never have I thrown on clothing so fast!!! Katie escaped after her and stopped her sister in her tracks!
We came out with a small bag, comprising two thin summer cardies and two linen trousers. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. So..I have an escape artist to look after as well as a master at diplomacy!!!!lol
    Can't wait to see what we can achieve on the innocent of Chatham (Fri am) and the unsuspecting at B/water...all in ONE DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete