Wednesday, June 2, 2010

You know you don't use a buggy much when...


Going to Bluewater this w/end (the shopping for me theme continues!!). So I thought it may be an idea to have somewhere for Daisy that avoids further episodes of the "escape under the door!" game she's now learnt. So I pulled out the neglected buggy to see if she fits in it yet.
She does.
Cue tears from Katie because "It's MY Buggy!! I want to go in it!!"
So we've had to have cuddles and take it in turns to be pushed and push it around the sitting room here...
Daisy thinks it's Great! When I went to put it away again she threw a tantrum and tried to climb back into it! :o She's sat in it as I type eating a biscuit.

So I think it's safe to say Grandma will get to push one or both of them in it this w/end, just as long as I can fit it in the car!!

1 comment:

  1. that's really good Celia...I was wondering how I was going to look after them both @ b/water without wheels!!! Good for you Daisy...have wheels will travel!

    ReplyDelete